We want this resource centre to be a place for learning, sharing and debate and we allow comments on a lot of the pages.
You must submit an email address alongside your comment however this will not be published on the site. We will only use your email address should we need to contact you about your comment.
Please do not post comments which:
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law, condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- Advertise products and services for profit
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Are being repeatedly posted (known as ‘spam’)
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or e-mail addresses
Please try to keep your comments relevant to the topic being discussed. We will not edit comments but reserve the right to remove any contribution which breaches the above standards in any way.
We sometimes reproduce blogs from www.health.org.uk on our resource centre websites. When this happens, we will also replicate any comments on those blog posts so that the conversations on the website and our resource centres are the same, as far as possible