Any Town Toolkit
The ‘Any town’ toolkit, which uses high level health system modelling, allows clinical commissioning groups to map how interventions could improve local health services and close the financial gap. It includes self-management support and telehealth / telecare amongst the 'high impact interventions' it identifies which are already proven to have a significant impact.
The toolkit includes five connected modules:
- A methodology guide which introduces the work of the Any town project and explains the principles and methodology behind the project and the model. It describes how the interventions were selected and the detailed methodology of how the model calculated the results
- An urban model module
- A suburban model module
- A rural model module
- A further information guide which provides information on the case studies used for the interventions. These guides are intended to provide a high-level ‘starter for ten’ to assist with initial planning, including:
- Initial selection of priority interventions (based on health economy characteristics and target population groups) and further interventions not included in the results modules;
- Enablers and implementation steps;
- Potential barriers; and
- Suggested phasing of the interventions.